[Forminator Pro] Forminator Forms Not Rendering in Dashboard

Since running the latest update to the Forminator plugin (version 1.9.2) I cannot edit the forms in the Dashboard (see screenshot).

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hi Punch Design,

Hope you are well today.

Sorry to see that latest version of Forminator form is not rendering on your website. I have checked on my lab site with latest Forminator but I couldn’t replicate the issue. Seems it’s specific on your website. May be there’s something is blocking latest forminator to properly rendering on your website.
    I would like to investigate the issue deeper. I need couple of accesses from you.

Would you please enable support access from your dashboard WPMU Dev -> Support -> Support access -> Grant support access? And would you please send me (S)FTP credentials for your website so that I could turn on WordPress Debugging and check the debug log to find out if there’s any error logged why forminator couldn’t able to render itself.

As this is a public forum, do not leave the credentials here. You should send us your details through our safe contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    using this template:

Subject: “Attn: Ohidul Islam”

(S)FTP Host:
    (S)FTP Username:
    (S)FTP Password:
    (S)FTP Port:
    (S)FTP Path(if necessary):

– link back to this thread for reference (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/forminator-pro-forminator-forms-not-rendering-in-dashboard/)
    – any other relevant urls

Please respond in this ticket once support access is granted.

Cheers,
    Ohid

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hi Dale,

Glad to hear back from you.

Thank you for granting support access and sending over the credentials. I have looked into the issue and found that latest Forminator edit form screen is not rendering on the WordPress version v4.9.11 you are using.

I have downgraded my lab site to WordPress v4.9.11 and I can replicate the same issue on my end as well. But when I update to the latest version of WordPress I can see the form edit screen is started to appearing. So for now I suggest you to update your WordPress to the latest version. Updating WordPress to the latest version is always recommended because latest versions ensures more security and many new features are added.

Also, I have reported this issue to our Second Level Developers (SLS) team to check the backward compatibility. They will look into the issue. Note that they usually deal with custom coding and critical staff. Once they have any update for this issue they will update you here in the forum thread.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
    Ohid

• Alessandro
    • Staff

Hello Punch Design.

After a further check I see that you problem with form editing is resolved. Always do update WordPress and plugins to the latest version to ensure seamless performance.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,
    Alex.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.