[Forminator Pro] Forminator Pro and CRM Integration

Love your form plugin and wish it has the capability to integrate with CRMs like salesforce (pardot), ZOHO, etc.

• James Farmer
    • CEO (of WPMU DEV, honest)

Hey Yan glad you like Forminator :slight_smile:

You can actually integrate witH Salesforce or Zoho using Zapier integration:

https://zapier.com/apps/salesforce/integrations

https://zapier.com/apps/zoho-crm/integrations

Have you given that a go?

Having said that, both of those are excellent and widely used candidates for a direct integration so I’ll pass that to the dev team and see if we can roll that in too :slight_smile:

Chees, James

• Teddy
    • Flash Drive

Am I reading that right? Am I going to be able to use Forminator to integrate with Pardot? If you do some searching, you’ll find that there is no elegant solution to use Pardot forms in WordPress – it’s either kludgy iframes or unreliable form handlers using niche plugins that no longer exist in the repository. You’d definitely be filling a huge need!

Now, how about Hustle? :smiley:

• Tony G
    • Mr. LetsFixTheWorld

I’ve recently been looking at ZeroBS CRM, a WordPress plugin. Check it out, it’s quite compelling – and recently acquired by Automattic, so we will definitely be hearing more from them.

They have built-in support for two forms plugins as for-fee extensions. I was considering writing a Forminator add-on for ZBS but I’m facing a small paradox. They have not yet published an API for a forms interface. And since they were just acquired it’s going to be several months before they get a chance to do so. In order to create an extension I would need to purchase their existing extension pack to see how they did the others – and then I’d need to change it in a few months. But this can only happen if there is some demand. So we’re facing that chicken and egg scenario where development like this won’t come from the field unless there is demand, but there’s usually not demand until a feature like this is already available. And then it’s like “Where ya been all my life sweeheart?!” :love_hotel:

So anyway – these things are possible.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.