[Forminator Pro] Forminator Pro, datepicker german language

Dear Sirs and Madames,

How can I set the date or the month display in the Datepicker to German in the existing form: "https://lvmd.cooking/anmeldung_fruehjahrstag_2019/"?

Thank you for your feedback.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Carsten Enke

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I checked this and it seems that the German translation of the Forminator Pro plugin is not yet 100% complete. Please note: our translations are “community powered” mostly so while we’re trying to keep them as complete as possible, sometimes some terms might still need translations.

You’ll find German translation on this page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects/forminator/de/default/

If you download it (using “Export” option at the bottom to export .po and .mo files) and install on site (by uploading to the /wp-content/languages/plugins/ folder) they would be applied to the Forminator, following site’s language setting.

However, it seems that you might need to edit them to add up missing translations. It seems that the day names are not translated yet so you can either use PoEdit for this or a plugin such as LocoTranslate to update those.

As for names of the months. It seems that these strings are missing from the translation files and cannot be currently translated. I’m considering this a bug so I’ve already reported it to our developers so they could check the plugin code and update it if necessary, as well as update available translation files.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Carsten,

As Adam mentioned, it seems that the translation strings for months in the date picker are not included at the moment and he has already created a bug report to our developers so they can update it and include them in translation files so they can be translated.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.