[Forminator Pro] forminator pro form not shown

Dear Sirs and Madames,

my Forminator Pro form does not appear on the "https://trabantvermietung-leipzig.de/buchung/" page. Other forms, e.g. Contact Form and Ultimate Form Builder are immediately and correctly displayed after adding the shortcode ID.

Thank you for your feedback.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Carsten Enke

For some reasons, the support access is not working. I am getting the following error:

ERROR: Sorry, an error has occurred. Please make sure JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser. Try again.

Would you please revert and grant access again? Please post a message here once you re-enable.

Cheers,

Ash

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Carsten Enke,

Thanks for enabling support access, but unfortunately the access isn't working on our side. Still getting the following message:

This might also happen if there are any security plugin blocking access. Could you please send us your websites credentials, so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login URL

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant URLs

Please do follow up on the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Carsten Enke
    • New Recruit

Hi Nithin,

I think I found the cause. I use a tool to store fonts and scripts locally on the web server instead of reloading from external servers. That happens because of the observance of the GDPR. The tool is called “DSGVO patron” https://wpliftup.de/. If I deactivate the local saving of the Java scripts, the Forminator Fomular appears again. Did you change anything in the last two updates in August on the plugin that could cause the error? We also have a page problems with Version 1.8 Conditional logic is no longer running, with version 1.7 .. already.? Thank you for your feedback signal.

Best regards,

Carsten

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Carsten Enke,

Did you change anything in the last two updates in August on the plugin that could cause the error?

Most of the updates were bug fixes. It’s tough to say any specific update causing any issue without troubleshooting the issue further.

If I deactivate the local saving of the Java scripts, the Forminator Fomular appears again.

I suppose you meant the settings in DSGVO Patron plugin? Glad to hear the workaround seems to load fine. I checked your website, and as stated the form is loading fine in your mentioned /buchung page.

We also have a page problems with Version 1.8 Conditional logic is no longer running, with version 1.7 .. already.? .

Could you please point out what exact conditions which aren’t working? Screenshots should also be helpful in such a context. We could tell better once we have access to the website dashboard, since we are having trouble with accessing the dashboard via support access, please do share the WP admin login as shared in the previous reply, so that we could check further if needed.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.