[Forminator Pro] Forminator Pro Mailchimp Integration Problem

Hi, I was able to integrate Mailchimp a few days ago, but now it's not working. I removed mailchimp and tried to add it again but now I'm receiving an error: Failed to processing request : Syntax error

Any ideas?

We are using a free mailchimp account.

Thanks!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello John

Looks like there is a php error generated when your form is submitted.

Would you please enable debug mode? To enable debug mode please go to wp-config.php and change

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

to

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

Now submit the form again. That will create a file called debug.log inside wp-content folder. Open that file and find the latest errors. Please send me those.

Cheers,

Ash

• John
    • New Recruit

I submitted the form again and saw that there might be a conflict with the

WP Mail SMTP plugin.

[05-Sep-2019 18:11:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘WPMailSMTPWP’ not found in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/src/Core.php on line 186

I deactivated it and submit the form again and no error log.

But, I tried to integrate the mailchimp API and received the same error.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi John,

[05-Sep-2019 18:11:30 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class ‘WPMailSMTPWP’ not found in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/wp-mail-smtp/src/Core.php on line 186

This error normally occurs if there are any instances where the WP Mail SMTP Class was called other than the plugin side. It’s an odd error to generate along with Forminator Pro plugin side.

I gave a quick test in my system to see whether I could replicate, but it works fine. Could you please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.