[Forminator Pro] GetResponse Integration please!!

You have Aweber, Active Campaign and Mailchimp but please can you add GetResponse. I can use Zapier in the middle but their link to GetReponse costs $20/month which at this stage in my affiliate career I simply can't afford. I would really appreciate it if you added it or gave me a workaround please?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Peter

I hope you're well today and thank you for this suggestion!

Zapier is the way to go and it's actually planned to be the main way of integrating "anything" to Forminator (aside of Forminator API which can be used for custom development).

But I wasn't aware that there are any payments needed in this case. I tried to find some information about it but since I've actually never used GetResponse I wasn't quite sure what exactly to look for.

Could you tell me more about this, please? I mean: is it that you need to pay (to Zapier or to GetResponse?) to create any kind of integration there or is it some specific feature that requires payment?

Best regards,
    Adam

• Peter
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Adam
    Thanks for you reply. Zapier consider a connection to GetReponse a premium feature so you have to pay for it. I am not against paying in principle, I pay for mpmudev and I pay for GetResponse, I just find it offensive to have to pay a third party to get you two to talk to one another. What about IFTT maybe? Thanks for your help and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards
    Peter

• Mukul Chawla
    • Product Designer

Hi Peter

Hope you are doing well today.

Since you asked about IFTTT, we were discussing the integration but turns out that IFTTT doesn't integrate with GetResponse. Did you check if they have an integration with GetResponse? Because when I tried to find it, I couldn't. Please let me know if I'm wrong here and I'll have another look.

I'm also adding a feature request for GetResponse on out backlogs and if more people start asking about it, we'll definitely support it natively. I'm afraid, for now, Zapier is the only solution or you can always create your own integration with GetResponse using Forminator API. You can find the API docs at https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/wpmu-dev-plugins/forminator-api-docs/

Regards,
    Mukul Chawla

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.