Forminator Pro Hidden Fields

I'm having some problems on my Hidden Fields from Forminator, please access this page https://+++++++.com/form/ I created, with 4 or 5 hidden fields, we get a great distance between the last field and the submit button. It is now hiding the forminator-row

• Aditya
    • Staff

Hi duplix,

I tried checking the form on your site, and I was able to replicate this on my installation as well and have reported the issue to our developers.

In the meantime, I have found a CSS workaround that will fix this until the update is released. Try using the below-mentioned CSS so as to resolve the issue.

@media screen and (min-width: 800px){
    	#forminator-module-975 .forminator-button{
    	position: relative;
    	top: -160px;
    	}
    }

WordPress offers Custom CSS field inside Appearance > Customizer but if your theme disables this and it doesn't have its own CSS field you may wish to use a child theme or a plugin like this one for this additional CSS. That way you're protected when you come to upgrade.

Hope this helps you. Please do have a recheck and let me know how it goes.

Best,
    Aditya Shah

• duplix
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

It worked. It's not a definitive solution, because I have to edit each form CSS, depending on how many hidden fields, and it let the spac bellow the button. But it's better than before.

But it solves for now and I can use it that way...

• Aditya
    • Staff

Hi duplix,

Thank you for connecting back.

I would like to update you that the issue is being worked upon by our developers. I'll update you once I have an update from them.

Also, you can remove the id from the above code or use the below-mentioned code so as to change the CSS for all the forms.

@media screen and (min-width: 800px){
    	#forminator-module-975 .forminator-button{
    	position: relative;
    	top: -160px;
    	}
    }

Additionally, for now, you can use the CSS for the next elements to shift them upwards so as to remove the extra space you are getting after the form. Please be assured you that we'll hear back from our developers soon which will resolve the issue completely.

Hope this helps.

Best,
    Aditya Shah

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.