[Forminator Pro] I want to integrate our merchant processing into forminator-pro

I would like to integrate our merchant processing platform into forminator-pro like we have with Gravity Forms.
Who do I speak with?

Mike

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there, Mike.

We do actually have some plans in regards to integrating with third parties, this includes allowing people to use Forminator for payment related matters.

Are you looking for advice, or do you represent a merchant platform?

If you can give me an idea of what you're looking for I will be able to assist further. :slight_smile:

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

We're currently looking into and speccing out an API that will be developed that will greatly improve how you can expand the Forminator plugin.

It's still new, so it will take a little time but it is actively being worked on as speed.

Yesterday's release also brought with it a bunch of new filters and hooks. We'll be documenting those soon.

• jetmac
    • Recruit

I totally recommend integrating Forminator with MarkePress for accepting payments, using it as the financial backbone. MarketPress already supports many financial service providers and it simplifies the maintenance, etc for WPMU.

Indeed, I recommend MarketPress be the financial backbone for all WPMU plugins, so users/admins only have to set up payment gateways one time for multiple applications.

• MSAMike
    • The Crimson Coder

JetMac,
    I would agree on integrating forminator with ecommerce options, however, Marketpress, for us and our clients, has proven to be a real failure. It is just not ready for primetime. So to limit forminator to only integrating with Marketpress, in my opinion, would limit the users or Merchants that would use forminator as a payment tool.

Our integration will be open for Gravity forms, Woocommerce, hopefully, Forminator, and others...so the inegration will be easy for just about any WP plugin to integrate it.

All that said, I really wish MarketPress was not so buggy and was primetime ready, I like the concept and how they hoped it would work. But we have risked our reputation too many times on MP and cannot again on anything that is more than a test site.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello MSAMike,

I understand your concerns about Forminator and MarketPress and I want assure you that we are not going to limit integration only to our e-commerce plugin.
    Like Tim said here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/forminator-pro-i-want-to-integrate-our-merchant-processing-into-forminator-pro#post-1305599 we want to have API in Forminator that will allow to integrate it with other solutions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• jetmac
      • Recruit

Kasia Swiderska ,

I would also hope that WPMU takes the subtext of the above into consideration and puts some effort into MarketPress.

"I really wish MarketPress was not so buggy and was primetime ready, I like the concept and how they hoped it would work. But we have risked our reputation too many times on MP and cannot again on anything that is more than a test site."

People say I'm "harsh", but that is real feedback from a customer who has tried, repeatedly, to use your product and, well, that's not a great endorsement...

• MSAMike
    • The Crimson Coder

Kasia,
    that is good news. We actually installed Marketpress on a site that we are working on currently, just to see if MP is getting any better. We have found no improvement at all. So really looking forward to being able to integrate our own gateway with Forminator.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.