[Forminator Pro] Integratting Forminator payment functionality with Toolset

I have used Toolset to create a product. Is it possible to pass custom fields to a Forminator form so that I can accpet payments?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Greig

Could you please grant temporary support access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, so I can better examine your setup and work on a possible solution? No need to share any WP admin credentials,

just navigate in WP admin area under WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access page and click on the “grant support access” button.

You can find detailed information about it here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please do reply back here when access is granted because we don’t get any notifications about it.

Thank you,

Dimitris

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Greig

Hope you’re doing well!

Please let us know a few more information. Is the custom post type is called Adventure and the custom field is called Adventure full price that you wish to import into the form?

Also please let us know, what you wish to achieve is to get the price field from the custom post type, and based on it, charge an equal amount with PayPal/Stripe?

If this is the case, will the Forminator form be showing up on every product page, or the user needs to choose the product from the form?

Please advise,

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Greig
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Nastia

The custom post type is called Adventure.

The price to be charged is the Current Price.

I’m open to suggestions about how best to make it happen. Options might include:

1. Clicking a Book Now button on the Adventure post type opens a panel where the user enters their details into a form before proceeding to the payment stage

2. Clicking a Book Now button takes the user to a new page where the name and date of the Adventure have been passed through to a form.

Kind regards,

Greig

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Greig

I advised our Second Level Support developers and this seems to be possible with some custom code that we could provide unless it requires some extended time for coding so it’s out-of-scope of our support services. Nevertheless, we’re going to get our hands dirty with that and keep you posted about it. In order to better understand your setup though, I’d like you to share some access details. As this is a public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

using this template:

Subject: “Attn: Dimitris

– WordPress admin (login URL/username/password)

– (S)FTP credentials for file access (host/username/password/path of the website in question)

– link back to this thread for reference (e.g. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/example-topic)

– any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

Thank you,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.