[Forminator Pro] Multi-step form with email reminder on non-complete

Hi,
I would like to know if it's possible to create a multi-step form.
The use case is :
Step 1 will ask contact detail and step 2 will ask for project details.
If the user fill step 1 but exit from step 2 without filling I would like to have an email reminder asking him to fill out the missing part (like a abandonned cart reminder)

• Nithin

Hi Emmanuel,

Hope you are doing good. :slight_smile:

You can use the Pagination field as shown in the screenshot to create multistep forms.

Unfortunately, Forminator doesn't save the user inputs unless the form is fully submitted. So, I'm afraid, there isn't any out of the box setting to send an email reminder to users who doesn't complete the form.

This seems to be how the form works by default, I checked with the developer to see whether there is any quick workaround, but I'm afraid, this would require a lot of custom coding, as the plugin doesn't support such a workflow out of the box.

On further discussing with the developer, he could see this as an handy feature, and will see what could be done within the plugin side to bring this feature down the plugins roadmap.

At the moment, I'm afraid, it'll require a lot custom coding to achieve such a feature to send email reminders.

You can check our Partners page, if you are looking to opt for custom development.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.