[Forminator Pro] Multipart Form

Hello! ...can i build multipart forms with the new forminator? ...like https://ninjaforms.com/extensions/multi-part-forms/
...are you going to release this feature in the future?
Have a great one everybody! Greetings from Hamburg, Germany! Beni

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Beni

You can create multipart form using forminator. From the fields panel, drag the Pagination field to create a second part of the form. Please check the screenshot:

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Beni
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Ash,
    ...great! (Sorry but i didn't have a look before.... Now i'm getting familiar with it.) To be honest, i'm a little bit disappointed cause my WP-Heroes seemed to forget something like a "range slider" and or a "opinion scale" :wink: It's really helpful in a lot of cases and it would make the Forminator even better! You should put it on a to do list... or am i just blind and didn't find it?!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Beni

Forminator a new born plugin but definitely it will be enriched with lots of new features. If you please create a new thread (as this ticket title is different) suggesting those features (you can even add details), then I can mark that as a feature request and the dev team will definitely look at that :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.