Forminator Pro not sending the confirmation email to the user.

Forminator Pro not sending the confirmation email to the user. But admin email is working just fine. Please help.

• viobru

Hi, Thomas Sorensen!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

We are really sorry for the inconvenience that this might be causing you. I checked this on my testing site and I was able to replicate the issue, so this seems to be a bug of the latest version of the plugin, thanks for pointing this up.

I already pinged my teammates from SLS asking them to check this, so hopefully they will soon provide a fix for this. We will post any update regarding this on this ticket.

Have a nice day ahead!

Kind regards,
    Violeta

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi Thomas Sorensen !

I've checked this issue but couldn't replicate on my various websites.

I have added a new form and page on your site ( the page is private so it's not visible to public ) named test_wpmudev. I've added myself as a receiver of the e-mails for testing purposes. Unfortunately I didn't receive any of the e-mails ( not even as an admin ) and from the current tests it seems that the wp_mail() function isn't contacting the server properly or the server is stopping the e-mails from going out.

To test this further I'd like to have server access if possible so I can test some custom mails and see if they're delivered properly by your server.

You can send me the information needed privately through our contact form at https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example:

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"

- Admin login ( if Multisite please provide Super Admin details ):
    Admin Username:
    Admin Password:
    Login URL:

- FTP credentials
    Hostname:
    Username:
    Password:
    Port:
    Key-File ( and password ) if needed

- Server Admin ( CPanel / Plesk )
    Username:
    Password:
    Login URL:

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs -or- information regarding the issue that was not included in this thread

I'll inform you when I'm done and remove any extra plugins/forms/pages that I might have created while testing of course.

Regards,
    Konstantinos

• Konstantinos Xenos

Hi Thomas Sorensen ,

I've made some tests via customly invoking the wp_mail() function and via plugins.

You will find Postman SMTP in your WordPress that keeps a log from the e-mails.

First of all WordPress didn't had any access of editing or contacting the server probably due to permissions errors so I added the define( 'FS_METHOD', 'direct' ); into your wp-config.php.

In any case the server seems to not be accepting any connections as wp_mail() always returns a connection refused message so it's unable to send any emails.

I'd suggest to contact your hosting provider and ask them why this might be happening or use a 3rd party e-mail server like Google for example to handle your mails ( you can do that via Postman as well if you wish. ).

Please inform me if you've contacted your host and what the reply was to see if I could be of further help.

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.