[Forminator Pro] Pagination does not work as expected

I have couple of problems with a form in Forminator PRO that uses pagination:
- The pagination bar does not show, despite selecting it in the Form Settings. It used to work but it has suddenly vanished. I can see the div is empty when I am viewing source in Chrome.
- The submit button doesn't show the custom label set in Form Settings. Not possible on paginated forms?

• Majid
    • Syntax Hero

Hello Kjetil Wikestad
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

I was able to replicate both of your issues, the first one being the Progress bar not showing up even if it's set, I couldn't find the empty div though. and the second one which is the custom label of the finishing step under Form Settings > Pagination > Navigation Steps > Last Step Label.

Somehow these 2 settings are not taking effect, So I'm reporting this to our plugin developers investigate further and will update you here as soon as we have some additional info.

Best regards,
    Majid

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Kjetil Wikestad !
    Hope you are having a great day!

Thank you very much for working on the possible fixes regarding the reported issue(s). The associated developers have been automatically notified about them. These would be reviewed and either merger or a more appropriate fix will be provided. Please note that the response time of the developers might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Josh
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Nahid,

Was this every fixed? What version was this impacting?

Please get us an update. Its disheartening to see that these forum topics don't ever get "resolved" and have a final fix/update included . You'll just see more forum topics open because we all believe that the Developers need to answer us in possibly a more final statement.

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Josh,

hope you're doing good and I'm really sorry for the frustration here.

This was initially reported in v.1.0.5 and it was fixed back in v.1.3.

Please keep in mind that we don't actually mark threads as resolved, we let members do that anytime they feel like it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.