[Forminator Pro] Pin Forminator Slideout and Editing

You know, I really like the potential Forminator has to offer but working with it is a real challenge. The slide out effect is clever but not the best UX. It slides in an out with just the slightest movement of the mouse. Perhaps giving us a pin to lock it open would help.

The second issue is trying to edit a field. I have been clicking here and there for ten minuted trying to get the edit slideout to open. Maybe something as simple as a edit button, you know the pencil, would work better. Your time, my time are all we have.

Thanks for your consideration

• Dimitris

Hello there realdude,

hope you're doing good today and really appreciate the feedback for our latest product! :slight_smile:

The slide out effect is clever but not the best UX. It slides in an out with just the slightest movement of the mouse. Perhaps giving us a pin to lock it open would help.

Are you referring to the slide in/out in form fields?
    If so, this isn't triggered by mouse movement, but on mouse click... or am I missing something here? Please advise!

The second issue is trying to edit a field. I have been clicking here and there for ten minuted trying to get the edit slideout to open. Maybe something as simple as a edit button, you know the pencil, would work better. Your time, my time are all we have.

You just have to click on a field once, in order to see its settings. A single left click should be enough.

Demo: https://monosnap.com/file/2m16S3DZ1jX8OkysbjgQJde78Nv5r3

As this sounds more like a browser specific issue, have you tried that in a incognito window in Chrome for example? Incognito, so there're no browser extensions involving.

If this isn't a matter of browser in your end, have you tried to check this in a clear WP installation?
    Like a WP site using a default theme like TwentySeventeen and only WPMUDEV Dashboard and Forminator plugins.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• realdude

Appreciate your response. Correct me if I'm wrong. When you go to the right of the screen the panel slides out. Even the slightest movement outside the slideout area and it instantly retracts. For example if you move further to the right to scroll down and accidentally go to the "other" page scroll, Boom, the slideout disappears. By adding a pin, say the top, would give us the option to lock the panel open so we can move around the workarea without this thing popping in and out. It would take one level of frustration out of the process. Just a suggestion.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.