[Forminator Pro] Ratings/more questions for poll

I'd like to use forminator for getting user ratings. In this example case I have a form with 7 questions for getting a rating on the service proivded. Each of these questions can be rated from 0 to 10.

I like how forminator poll keeps track of the statistics but poll only allows me 1 question. Also, writing 10 answers from 0 to 10 seems a bit excessive.

I'd like to use the poll (anonymous and/or not anonymous) with multiple questions and for the answer to be able to use a rating option.

I hope you consider the request and if you have any questions please let me know.

Cheers,

Bjorn

• Mukul Chawla
    • Product Designer

Hi ROIverhogen

Hope you are doing good today!

We already have feature requests for allowing multiple poll questions. Apart from that, we also have plans to add a Matrix field option to the forms which would allow users to create a matrix table to take user feedback for such used cases. An example used case is attached below

I think this would solve your used case and you won't have to type 0-10 for every question when using a Matrix field. Let me know if you have any other suggestions or questions.

Regards,

Mukul Chawl

• Mukul Chawla
    • Product Designer

Hey,

I’ve added your request to the existing task for this feature which means the priority has been increased for this feature. However, I can’t give you any ETA at this moment. Please keep an eye on the roadmap as we’ll update it there when this feature is going to be released in an upcoming release.

Regards,

Mukul Chawla

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.