[Forminator Pro] Square Integration

Thank you for the work you are doing to make Forminator an awesome form builder. I'd love to see it integrated with Square in the future.

• Mukul Chawla
    • Product Designer

Hey Jared

Hope you are doing well.

Forminator already supports Stripe and will soon (very soon) support PayPal. Are there any limitations with Stripe or PayPal for you? Maybe Square has some benefits over the other two. I’d definitely be keen to hear about it.

That being said, I’m adding your vote to the Square integration task.

Regards,

Mukul Chawla

• Jared
    • New Recruit

Thanks for the reply, Mukul. I have two clients who have established Square as their choice payment processor. They are not interested in switching.

I would say, Square’s POS is super easy and accessible which makes it a great choice for a lot of businesses and I anticipate having similar conversations with other clients in the same boat in the future.

In one case, we simply created a product in WooCommerce (which does support Square) and were able to forward people to that after they filled out the form. It worked pretty well. The other client doesn’t really need a full store, so integrating it right into Forminator would be our best option.

Thanks again for giving this consideration!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.