Forminator Pro/Hustle clash with Divi Builder.

Forminator Pro/Hustle clash with Divi Builder. And it is a known bug and with latest Hustle update it fixes but I attempted to make a new quiz using Forminator and I can’t open an old post with a quiz on it. Same problem. Divi builder is not showing with error in the console. Please check and help.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ted,

I did some tests on my end and I was unable to replicate the issue with latest Hustle version.

So I went to your site, checked the quiz page and I was able to replace the current quiz with the other one by using Divi editor (I reverted the changes after testing).

Can you give it another try and see if it works for you now as well because it’s possible that it was a temporary caching issue that was causing the issue?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Ted
    • Flash Drive

Predrag,

The problem remains.

I presumed all the exchange between Abdul and I would be included in the information given to you. I believe the problem to be with Forminator Pro. It was Abdul who told me it was an interaction between Forminator Pro and Hustle that was causing the problem, and the last thing I did on Abdul’s instruction was to update Hustle, which did fix the problem for one (and one only) post.

The problem is that as soon as I activate Forminator, I am unable to load the Divi Builder on any new or existing post.

So, I can deactivate FP, work on a post, (meanwhile the website is not functioning properly), then activate FP to be able to see the result.

If you cannot replicate it, then the problem must be with my system, I guess. Have you any suggestions?

cheers,

Ted

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ted,

Information is indeed provided in chat notes and we did have issues with Forminator and Hustle, which was fixed with Hustle's latest release.

This is exactly what I tested on both my and your site, on your site Hustle and Formiantor were active and I started Divi builder on your /sugar-quiz/ page.

I tested this again and I was still able to start the editor without any problems:

Could you share a screenshot of how exactly it looks for you and can you tell me which browser and OS you are using?

Best regards,

Predrag

• Ted
    • Flash Drive

Predrag,

Thanks for that.

This is a screenshot of what I get when I try to edit a post with Forminator Pro activated.

However, your screenshot reminded me I am being a luddite by not using the "front end" Divi builder, which, at a quick glance does, indeed, seem to work, leaving me a bit red-faced, because it never occurred to me as an option.

That said, however, I do not want to use the front end editor, because the internet speed here makes it impractical to use a fairly mild term.

Is there something I can do to get the back end editor working while FP is activated, do you think? (It works fine so long as I deactivate FP while I am using it… less than ideal but workable – just).

cheers,

Ted

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ted,

I must be honest and say that I forgot to test the backend Divi editor while doing these tests.

So I gave it a try now but this also worked for me when I edited the post:

From the screenshot you shared, I would say you are using Chrome on Win10, is that correct?

That's what I'm testing with as well so it's strange I can't see it on my end, can you try testing this in incognito mode (CTRL+SHIFT+N) and see if it works after that?

If it does it's most likely either a caching issue or some Chrome extension that you are using.

Best regards,

Predrag

• Ted
    • Flash Drive

Predrag,

I am at home now, so little point trying it on a different network and different computer. I will run those experiments you suggest on Monday morning.

Puzzling though, that Abdul was able to replicate it. Are there commonalities between his system and mine, perhaps?

Regardless, I will report back.

cheers,

Ted

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Ted,

My best guess is that there was some server-side caching at the moment when he was testing, but let me know how the other tests from your end go and if you can still replicate it I’ll discuss this further with Abdul and see if he can still see the issue on his end.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.