Forminator sending in scheduled exports email

Even after disabling the Scheduled Exports email, the plugin is still sending the reports to the client email. Checked the cron jobs via WP crontrol plugin, but don’t see any pending cron jobs, or issue regarding that. Please advise what needs to be done to correct this.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Rachel

We have sent your issue to our second level support team. Please note that, they deal with more complex issues, so there might be little delay. We appreciate your patience on this.

However, would you please send me your cPanel login of your staging site so that I can pass to the developer?

You can send me privately in the following format:

1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

2. Select “I have a different question” if not selected

3. In subject line put “Attn-Ashok” (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)

4. Provide the wanted details.

5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Rachel,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing the SSH login credentials, we have already shared it to our Second Level Support(SLS) team, who’ll be troubleshooting this issue extensively, and will get back to you via the support ticket asap.

Regards,

Nthin

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Rachel ,

Unfortunately the user that was created for SSH/SFTP purposes doesn’t have write permissions so I can’t make the changes for you.

We’ve identified the issue and we applied a patch, but it will be released with 1.6.3 version as 1.6.2 is already in QA. So please make sure to re-apply this when you update.

How to apply this patch:

Always remember to keep a backup when you change or add code to your site.

1] Navigate to the wp-contentpluginsforminatorlibrary directory.

2] Rename the class-export.php file in that directory to class-export-backup.php.

3] Download the attached zip and extract it. You will find a file named: class-export.php

4] Upload the class-export.php file from the zip into the directory of your server.

Tell me if you need further help!

Regards,

Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.