Forminator update broke the old css

I was using some custom css code to display the form input in one line, but after updating Forminator, the styles are no longer working. Check the ticket details for more info.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Creorin Web Agency !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I went in and added the following Custom CSS for you in Theme Options->Advanced->Custom CSS:

/* Forminator CSS - Added by Nahid - WPMU DEV Tech Support - https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/forminator-update-broke-the-old-css */
    @media only screen and (min-width: 800px) {
        #forminator-module-10146 > .forminator-row, #forminator-module-10145 > .forminator-row, #forminator-module-10143 > .forminator-row, #forminator-module-10140 > .forminator-row,
         #forminator-module-10133 > .forminator-row {
            flex-direction: row !important;
        }
        #forminator-module-10146 > .forminator-row > .forminator-col, #forminator-module-10145 > .forminator-row > .forminator-col, #forminator-module-10143 > .forminator-row > .forminator-col, #forminator-module-10140 > .forminator-row > .forminator-col, #forminator-module-10133 > .forminator-row > .forminator-col {
            flex-basis: 33.33%;
        }
    }

The form fields seem to be appearing inline now. Here's a screenshot for reference:

Hope this helps. Let us know if this works for you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Creorin Web Agency !
    Hope you are doing well today!

I tried to add some Custom CSS for you but it seems like the Support Access has been revoked or expired. Could you please try adding the following Custom CSS in Theme Options->Advanced->Custom CSS ?

@media only screen and (min-width: 800px) {
        #forminator-module-10140 > .forminator-row:nth-child(2) {
            width: 85%;
            float: left;
            margin-right: 1%;
        }
    }

Hope this helps. Let us know if this works for you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.