Forminator user emails not being sent

I have a form that supposed to send an email to both the admin and the user, but only the admin one is being sent.

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Brian

Sorry to hear that you having this problem.

Unfortunately I couldn't replicate this issue on my website, the plugin appears to work fine.
    I had a closer look there ase some point that I could realize and may help you.

First of all, once I confirmed that the plugin was working on my website, we did some test on your website using the native WP email and the email went to spam folder. I made some check on your domain, I could see that some configuration were missing. Would't you mind to active SPF for this domain, It can solve this and some further issues.

Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is an email validation protocol designed to detect and block email spoofing by providing a mechanism to allow receiving mail exchangers to verify that incoming mail from a domain comes from an IP Address authorized by that domain's administrators.

To active:

Enable SPF and DKIN if needed

Another problem I could see is that the domain is Blacklisted by UCEPROTECTL2.
    Wouldn't you mind please submit their remove request form, this also will solve further issues.

You can see those results here: https://mxtoolbox.com/domain/www.dunndata.com/

If any of those goes wrong you should contact the host provider, they can check the configurations for you.

There is also another workaround that you can use. Find for some SMPT plugin, there are some good plugins that you can find here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/smtp/
    Configure the SMTP to send email throw an external email provider, you can configure SMPT emails like gmail.

However you can follow the emails using cPanel, Log into cPanel > Email section > Tack Delivery:

This will report if the email could be sent from your host, and if was ti sent, ask the costumer to check the spam folder and mark as not spam.

Wouldn't you mind please correct those and check if the issue has gone.

Let me know the results,
    Have a great day.
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.