Forminator Submissions page in the admin broke

Forminator Submissions page in the admin broke so could not check any submissions. The form submitted with success message in the front. But the submission page is not working and for that could not see any submissions. Have performed plugin conflict test but still not working.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Wayne

I hope you're having a nice day!

I understand that if you set the form to be send to your e-mail address, it gets delivered but the problem is that you don't have a list of submissions in back-end, that's correct?

I noticed that you have provided some Sftp access during the chat, which is fine of course, but I'd also like to take a look into the database as I suppose that is related. Having that said, I'd like to ask you to provide me again with some additional access credentials so I could check this. Could you please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

The very important part here is the one about access to the database so please make sure that you provided that. Once I get your message, I'll check it and - if necessary - consult with our developers as well.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.