Forum Search should be Forum Specific

It's bad enough when you are trying to solve issues which seem to spring from poor documentation...but to have the Search for answers in the forum be made more difficult by unrelated answers just adds insult to injury.

Maybe there's some kind of Advanced Super Secret Search for the forum, or maybe I need to go to Google and enter the right site: string, but how about a check box, Search This Forum Only?

Thanks.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @kenlyle

Mustafa is indeed correct. If you don't get the search results you're looking for using our standard search, please try using the Google Search and type in the key words before site:premium.wpmudev.org/forums. This will give you much more thorough search - even I'm using it daily when researching topics.

Have a great day and thank you for being a member!

Gina

• babbsela
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I side with @kenlyle. Searching by keyword still returns a lot of irrelevant results, regardless of whether you use the one on site, or google. It would be great to have an advanced search function on this site so I can find what I need without having to scroll through a lot of stuff that doesn't apply.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.