Forums Error: There are no posts for this topic.

Hi Folks,

When posting a new topic on the forums, the topic is created and appears on the forum however all that's displayed is the following message:

There are no posts for this topic.

The forums were working perfectly on my local XAMPP test environment.

I have tried the following fixes with no luck:

- Un-installing all plug-ins
- Re-installing the forums
- Disabling and then re-enabling 'discussion' on groups

Although I don't think it's related to the posting bug, the following error is shown at the bottom of the page but only when the user is logged in.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'bp_forum_extras_index_screen' not found or invalid function name in /sharedstorage/sites/www.eq24.co.uk/ht_docs/test/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 395

BP 1.2.6
WP 3.0.3

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l
PHP/5.3.1
MySQL client version: mysqlnd 5.0.5-dev - 081106 - $Revision: 289630 $

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers!

• Julian Evans
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Mason,

I'm currently using the WPMU Classifieds and Group Events plug-ins which when I last checked didn't support the latest version of either WP or BP - I can't remember which - hence me not upgrading.

That said, the problem was present before the upgrades were available. If you can confirm that upgrading shouldn't cause issues with the plug-ins above I shall get it all up-to-date.

By 'settings for the forum component' I'm guessing you mean are the forums enabled in BuddyPress? If so, then yes the forums are enabled.

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.