Forums under Profile creating an error

I seem to have the site-wide forums up and running. They display under the Buddypress Community Tab just fine and even a list of them is fine in a sidebar using the appropriate widget. I have WP 3.3.1, BP 1.5.2 and bbPress 2.0.2 When I visit my profile I get an error under the Forums tab:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/isisath1/public_html/wp-content/themes/custom-community/header.php:3) in /home2/isisath1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-forums/bb-config.php on line 10

I realize this may not be under the "scope" of this site, but everyone here is so much smarter than me, I'm hoping this is just a simple fix somewhere and that someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I am attempting to just get MU, Buddypress and bbPress all working together before I activate the other premium plugins I have from WPMU to get all of the very robust functionalities I need. Any help is appreciated as I want to resolve this issue before moving forward! Thanks and Cheers!