FQAs saying there are'0' Questions

FAQs are saying there are '0' questions... But, there are several.

Also, Is this editable so I can style it?

Martin

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Martin,

As far as styling the plugin's output you could take a look at incsub-support/css/wp_admin.css in the plugin's folder to see how the styling is done. I'm sure you could easily override those styles too, perhaps including them in your theme's stylesheet to make things easier.

Regarding the question counts showing as 0, I'll ask one of the developers to take a look at this. But could you get us a screenshot of that for reference?

Thanks,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Thanks for providing the screenshot Martin, and an especially good and illustrative one too! The developers have been bustling with lots of incredible updates lately, but they'll get this looked at soon enough. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience!

• Martin Koss
    • The Incredible Code Injector

No I didn't post the structure of the database table... And no, the problem has not been fixed.

Messing about on the server level with databases etc., is out of the scope of my knowledge but if you'd like to explain how I

post the structure of wp_faq_cats table and few rows in the same table?

I'd be happy to do it.

The guy who does the rare hands on database stuff has been tied up.

Martin

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Martin,

That's alright, it's not too complicated to do. I think I can walk you through it - but I'm assuming here that you've got access to cPanel for your site. Make sure you do, login, and then do the following:

1. Scroll down till you see a row of icons under the label 'Databases'.
    2. Click on the icon that says PHPMyAdmin (a new tab or window should open)
    3. On the top left-hand side click the database that you use for WordPress, if you're not sure, the database name is in your WordPress wp-config.php file - normally on line 19
    4. Depending on the size of your install, amount of plugins, etc you may have many tables now listed in your left-hand sidebar. The default prefix for databases is 'wp_' but you may have something else (you can find your prefix by looking at line 2 in wp-configphp. The listings are in alphabetical order by default with numbers first. You're looking for 'wp_faq_cats' (or whatever prefix you have instead of wp_). Find it and click on it.
    5. Now the main window should display the contents of this table. At the top click on 'export'.
    6. Choose CSV for MS Excel and check the box next to "Put fields names in the first row
    Excel edition"
    7. Click 'Go'

Save the file to your computer and then attach it to a post here :slight_smile: We'll take a look.

If you need further direction let us know as well. We haven't been able to recreate the issue so looking at the database is about the only way we can continue to assist in this case.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.