Framemarket - Gridmarket

Hei...
Why is it impossible to find this Framemarket theme?
Can you please help? Thanks.
Levent

• Sajid

Hello Levent,

Hope you are doing good today!

It is not in our themes section because these are legacy themes and would not receive any updates except major security issues.

Instead of these, I would strongly recommend you to use our latest Upfront powered themes. These are modern themes that are being developed and updated constantly.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Andi

Sajid to use the upfront Themes it would be really necessary that the multiple problems with virtual fields in all your WPMUDEV plugins would get solved immediately.

Right now the situation is not good at all as you have a great Upfront Builder even to build themes but most of the plugins don't work actually in upfront.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/a-successful-future-with-upfront-only-possible-after-cleaning-up-wpmudev-plugins-entirely

Read more about my idea here to solve that problem immediately!

Andi

• Andi

Hi Sajid

Sorry but I don't really understand your answer. You said before:

Instead of these, I would strongly recommend you to use our latest Upfront powered themes. These are modern themes that are being developed and updated constantly.

and my question was

Right now the situation is not good at all as you have a great Upfront Builder even to build themes but most of the plugins don't work actually in upfront.

And why not doing a cleanup together! 1 week and it is done and new "WPMUDEV" style copies like StudioPress can close again the doors as people would stay here.

The fact that people who really like WPMUDEV can't use Upfront due to the virtualfield problem, and that they get fed up with the slowliness of the upfront-builder forces them to look for alternatives which are out there more and more. In other words it is complete contraproductive to not have at least one theme available which works with MarketPress. This is what this thread is about. So before taking of themes alternatives should be available and if alternatives like upfront get promoted that they should of course also work entirely 100% with Upfront what is simply not the case.

Nobody is talking about rewriting plugins inside WPMUDEV. Plugins have to work together in the whole WPMUDEV - SUITE and there must be themes available i.e. for marketpress, for job and experts, fundraisers, coursepress, affiliates, events, classifieds etc which are done with Upfront.

We actually would even like to help to get those themes up and running but the upfront-builder is terribly slow - have you tried it! And there is still the major problem which isn't solved, that those virtual fields don't work in Upfront! Which means for the majority of plugins of WPMUDEV it is a nogo situation for upfront. That is why people have to use Divi Builder instead!

our developers are working to make it compatible with other plugins as much as possible.

This is what I called the constant workaround situation even for you as the support here. Instead of taking Themes offline it would have been much better to release them either to the wordpress directory or to make it availale via git so that everybody can contribute to it or can build a MarketPress Theme on it taking an existing Theme as example. Learning by doing.

Learning by waiting until it happens is simply not working

Mobilizing the complete community would bring in themes and plugin improvements a lot and all those Threads about Features and Themes missing wold be snow of yesterday.

Kind regards
    Andi

• Sajid

Hello Andi,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

We are working on Upfront and MarketPress compatibility as well. We wanted to address the most popular requested feature and that was for WooCommerce.

After that, all of our plugins are in list and we will ofcourse make those compatible with Upfront themes and Upfront Builder.

Thanks again for your feedback on this matter. I really appreciate it. The releasing the plugin on WordPress.org or on github is good suggestion. I will forwarded your request onto the development team for consideration.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.