Framemarket / Gridmarket Question on Single Products Page

Hi Guys,

Can someone please tell me how to move the txt + "add to cart" button etc... from below the image so that it appears next to the image.
Please see attached image....(this is for the Single Products page)
Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,
Hutchy

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hutchy,

This is possible but you will need to change the mp_product.php file in your gridmarket theme files.

You will need to change this portion:

<div id="content">
    					<h1 class="post-title"><?php the_title(); ?></h1>
    		<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
    				<div class="product-photo"><?php mp_product_image(true, 'single', null); ?></div>
    					<div class="product-details">
    				<div class="content-box">
    					<?php the_content(); ?>
    				</div>
    				<?php echo framemarket_product_meta(); ?>
    			</div>
    				<?php endwhile; else: ?>
    					<p><?php _e( 'Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.', 'framemarket' ) ?></p>
    				<?php endif; ?>
    		<?php comments_template( '', true ); ?>
    	</div>

to this

<div id="content">
    					<h1 class="post-title"><?php the_title(); ?></h1>
    		<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
    				<div class="product-photo"><?php mp_product_image(true, 'single', null); ?>
    					<?php the_content(); ?>
    				</div>
    					<div class="product-details">
    				<?php echo framemarket_product_meta(); ?>
    			</div>
    				<?php endwhile; else: ?>
    					<p><?php _e( 'Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.', 'framemarket' ) ?></p>
    				<?php endif; ?>
    		<?php comments_template( '', true ); ?>
    	</div>

You will then get the layout in the picture I will attach.

Please note! This will only work if you are using Featured Image!

If you insist on using Featured Image and Product Images (within the text editor) then you can change the value of <?php mp_product_image(true, 'single', null)
    Just change true to false and your mp_product page will only show the Product Images and not the featured image and you can justify the text as you wish to wrap around the Product Image.
    The last fix was the product of another member as a workaround
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/text-wrap-around-product-image
    to give credit where it's due :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark "Not Resolved" to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

• Hutchy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Kimberley,

Thank you for your quick and thoughtful response.

I have attached a second screenshot. It shows the add to cart button etc... to the right of the image. This is what I am trying to achieve overall.

I haven't tried the code as yet (I'm actually not a programmer so will take a while for me to get my head around it).

Could this have something to do with what I am trying to achieve: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/3-free-add-ons-for-marketpress#post-100250

Thank you again for your help, and I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Hutchy

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hutchy,

Your best bet in this instance would be to comment out the line as I gave in the last suggestion and use the text wrapping to acheive most of what you are looking for here.

Going any further means you will need to edit multiple php files and that gets into the scope of custom work, which i cannot provide here in the forums. You would need to approach someone in our job forums for that much customization.

However you are welcome to try the addons in the thread you linked. I've not tried his theme, so it may be something closer to what you are looking for. :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.