free level

WP 3.4.1 and Edu-clean theme.

1. The “Free Level” settings does not display on checkout form, eg. free level name and free level message.

2. On checkout page when Manual Payments is selected from Gateway, there is no subscribe button.

3. When a user register an account as “just a username, please.” they do not have the option to upgrade to pro sites.

Please advise. Thank you.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello!

I’ll address each of your issues separately, so we don’t get confused :slight_smile:

1. The “Free Level” settings does not display on checkout form, eg. free level name and free level message.

The Free Level is built in to the Plugin. When a user signs up they will be automatically assigned to the Free Level. You can enable “Pay to Blog” to ensure that they are required to choose a ProSites Level before logging in.

2. On checkout page when Manual Payments is selected from Gateway, there is no subscribe button.

That is correct. The Manual Payments will not have a Subscribe button as there is no payment processor connected to the Manual Payments. You will need to provide instructions to users on how to contact you and activate their subscriptions.

3. When a user register an account as “just a username, please.” they do not have the option to upgrade to pro sites.

When a user chooses to register an account and they select “just a username please” they are only registering as a user of your Website, they are not creating their own site, therefore they will not have that option. ProSites controls user access to plugins and themes on sub sites, not the main site.

Please let me know if I need to clarify any of this further :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• New Recruit

3. “..not creating their own site, therefore they will not have that option.”

according to wp multisite network admin settings:

Allow new registrations

Registration is disabled.

User accounts may be registered.

Logged in users may register new sites.

Both sites and user accounts can be registered.

“logged in users may register new sites” but i do not see this option. this is an important feature for pro sites because the plugin purpose is trying to get users to upgrade.

how would i make it work from logged in users to register new sites through pro sites?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.