Free orders Form Fields - Add default text

So, I'm configuring the free orders form textareas and have no idea what to put in there. It would be nice if there were default text that I could modify.

• Nastia

Hello Denver Prophit Jr. , I hope all is well!

The "Free Orders" seetings contains Payment Information, Confirmation User Information and Order Confirmation Email

Since the product is for free, in Payment Information you can add that a product is free and directions how to add it to a cart.

The content in Confirmation User Information will appear to a user after the ordering a product. So you can add a phrase

Thank you for your order! Enjoy!

In Order Confirmation Email you can add a thank you note for your customers, how they can download/get a product and other order details

You can use these values inside CUSTOMERNAME, ORDERID, ORDERINFO, SHIPPINGINFO, PAYMENTINFO, TOTAL, TRACKINGURL.

Here is a short example:

Hello dear CUSTOMERNAME,

Thank you for the purchase of ORDERINFO with ORDERID!

Here is your tracking information TRACKINGURL

We hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Hope this will help!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Denver Prophit Jr.

1. Payment Information is HTML
    a. This is the information to display on the payments screen.
    2. Confirmation User Information is HTML
    a. This is the free order information to display on the order confirmation screen. TOTAL will be replaced with the order total.

Is there already a header and footer? What exactly does this look like to the user?

Since the product is for free, in Payment Information you can add that a product is free and directions how to add it to a cart.

I opened a ticket because I don't know what I should put. Very thin response. =(

The content in Confirmation User Information will appear to a user after the ordering a product. So you can add a phrase

Yet another thin response.

• Nastia

Hello Denver Prophit Jr.

Hope you are doing well!

Is there already a header and footer? What exactly does this look like to the user?

Contents from the Payment Information will be displayed on the Checkout page > Review Order/Payment. Please see the screenshot:

Once a free product has been ordered, Confirmation User Information will be shown on the Order Status page:

You can add any shortcode to a both text areas. No HTML allowed only in Order Confirmation Email text area. HTML can be written in a Text editor for Confirmation User Information and Payment Information text area.

The bellow variables can be used only in Order Confirmation Email text area.
    CUSTOMERNAME, ORDERID, ORDERINFO, SHIPPINGINFO, PAYMENTINFO, TOTAL, TRACKINGURL.

Let me know if you have any further question, I'll be happy to answer them!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.