Free registration and site creation

I cannot figure out how to get user to signup for free without sigining up for pro sites. Pro sites redirects the signup form. I want new users to register and create free sites without going to paypal or anything. When I click on the "no thanks I will continue for free" link it just hides the paypal box below it. I have spent hours searching the forums but they are all old response and say to use the default signup page but that is disabled by this plugin.

• Rupok

Hi Jeff, hope you had a wonderful day.

I cannot figure out how to get user to signup for free without sigining up for pro sites.

You can get users to signup for free by installing Membership 2 Pro plugin. This plugin will give you option to register from front-end and that won't be taking your users to Pro Sites checkout page. You can create a Free Membership for new users and that will keep your users on your site instead of taking them to PayPal.

When I click on the "no thanks I will continue for free" link it just hides the paypal box below it

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Can you please provide the Pro Sites checkout page link where we can see this? Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.