Free shipping combined with weight-range shipping

We had planned on using the USPS shipping module, but of course, it is broken and you have no plans for fixing it.

So, we have figured out how we can make the weight-rate shipping work well enough to scrape by. My customer is not happy with this, but he's willing to grudgingly accept this solution.

BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER ISSUE:

We must be able to offer FREE SHIPPING with an upgrade to priority mail shipping with these requirements:

The shipping checkout must offer a choice between:

o Free Shipping
o USPS Priority Mail Shipping

The USPS Priority Mail Shipping amount would come from the weight-rate table.

The description "USPS Priority Mail Shipping" must be displayed with the shipping amount from the weight-rate table instead of just saying "shipping"

We must be able to limit the offer of Free Shipping by weight. (shopping cart weight less than 1 lb is offered free shipping with the upgrade to Priority Mail Shipping Over 1lb is only offered Priority Mail Shipping

How would you suggest that we implement this.

As you know from previous communication on the many bugs and problems with MarketPress, it's a miracle that I didn't lose this customer months ago, so it is critical that I get this resolved.

Please remember that this wouldn't be an issue if the USPS shipping method actually worked.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello hostricity,

The shipping checkout must offer a choice between:

o Free Shipping
    o USPS Priority Mail Shipping

This option is not available out of the box in MarketPress. It would require some custom coding in plugin. I'll ping Second Line Support, our coding team, if they can write this function for you.

We had planned on using the USPS shipping module, but of course, it is broken and you have no plans for fixing it.

It will be fixed, but this is delayed for other reasons. We know that this is urgent issue and it has high priority on list of things that needs to be done in MarketPress - it wont be left like this (but I can't tell when it's going to be fixed).

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.