Free Trial Message not showing

Hi!

If I visit a site dashboard as Super Administrator (Network Admin), I can see the “Free trial message” top off the dasbhoard.

If I visit the site dashboard as Administrator (site admin) I Can’t see the “Free trial message”. Why? The Site admin must see this message since it will upgrade the site not the network admin!

Please solve it!

Thanks

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello blaci,

I tried to replicate this issue, but on my site it is working. The message for the trial shows up only for the Administrator user that created the site. I’ve tested this by creating subsite with pro-sites page form, and when logged in as this user I see the message. When visiting the dashboard as Super Admin, the message don’t show up, because my Super Admin didn’t create that site.

I assume that you add this site in the Dashboard, as Super Admin, not the second administrator, that’s why this user don’t see this message.

Please create site with pros sites checkout form (you can open new browser window in incognito mode) and create subsite with new user. Then this user should see the message about the trial.

Kind regards,

Kasia

• blaci
    • Flash Drive

Hello Kasia!

I crated a new blog but the Site Admin the same can not see the Free Trial Message.

Moreover, if the Super (network) Admin is not Site Admin (now as the new blog), the Network Admin can not see the trial message too! Nobody sees the trial message! LOL

Any solution?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello blaci,

Yes, you are right. I’ve tested it and there is no message on your site. But I can’t replicate this on my lab Multisite. Can you do some troubleshooting? Disable for while all other plugins and check again? Also, if you have enable debug mode in the WordPress can you check for the errors?

Kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.