Free Trial subscription automatically added to paid subscription member

Hello

I'm using Membership Premium 2.1.4, Buddypress 1.5.4 and WordPress 3.3.1

I have two Membership subscription levels: free trial and paid. When a user signs up for the paid "premium" subscription, they are assigned to it, but they are also assigned to the regular free trial subscription.

Is that supposed to happen? I can't see where it's getting set in the admin screens. They are two separate subscription plans, with two separate membership levels as starting points. I didn't expect them to have a sequential relationship. How can I configure the plugin so that the free and the trial subscriptions are two separate entities with separate levels? I'd like users to have either one or the other, not both.

thanks,

Clare

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Clare,

Since the release of the Membership plugin version 3.0 a week or so ago and considering all the reasons that the version was completely changed regarding inner operation, please upgrade to the Membership plugin version.

There are also comprehensive instructions for the new version in which you would want to check against your installation that everything is configured as needed.

We are here to help so I am leaving this ticket open so as to answer any questions or issues you have with the new version 3.

Please advise if you any issues with the new version.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Clare,

Thank you for upgrading and if you have any issues with the new version after going through its new instructions please create a new ticket or reopen this one by check marking not resolved below and we will get right after it.

When/if reopening please be sure to post and errors or symptoms that are relevant of course.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.