Free Trials and how Membership2 reats early payments

Hi there,
After much toil, I’m in the final stages of preparation prior to launching my Membership2 site. I have a few questions:
I’m allow people to take a free trial prior to subscribing:
Can trial subscribers view how much longer their trial has to run? If not is there an easy reference for them to go to? If so, does this reference have a payment option?
I’ll be providing links to a Samcart payment page as part of a free trial email series. What’s the best way to deal with this as it short circuits the payment process via Membership 2 and I don’t seem to be able to manually change a trial sub status during a trial?
Is there short code/link for a subscription payment that I could include in my email series?
Hope that all makes sense.
Regards
Robert Carey

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Robert,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Can trial subscribers view how much longer their trial has to run?

When your user visits his account page the status will show that they are on trial and the date when trial ends.
    Further down the page they will be able to see their invoice and the date when will it be billed, that would be the same date when trial ends.

I’ll be providing links to a Samcart payment page as part of a free trial email series. What’s the best way to deal with this as it short circuits the payment process via Membership 2

I must say that I'm not familiar with SamCart and if there's an easy way to integrate it to M2, but M2 doesn't have direct integration with it.

I don’t seem to be able to manually change a trial sub status during a trial?

If you go to Membership 2 > All Members you can hover on desired member and then click on Subscription Details, once there you will see an options to manage his subscription and change the status of Trial as well.

Is there short code/link for a subscription payment that I could include in my email series?

I'm not sure that I understand this one completely, are you looking for a link to your Membership page for users that are not part of any membership?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.