"Free" Wufoo Alternative WPMUDEV Style?

Hi, we have been paying for Wufoo Forms probably too long which really hurts in such a small margin biz.

Isn't there an easy simple set up possible with plugins that WPMUDEV offers? Basically I want clients to put in Name, Email, Keywords for Articles they want (we sell articles) and maybe some room for special instructions and have them checkout directly via paypal then both me and the client get a confirmation email.

Obviously this should be possible with Marketpress, but isn't there an easier way without having to set this all up?

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Toni,

How are you doing today?

If you're looking to sell articles the only way to do this with WPMU DEV plugins would be as you suggested MarketPress.

Another possible way of doing this would be by using Membership 2. This plugin allows you to allow displaying posts or any other pages or even parts of pages only to your site members based on membership level they have. Members will have to purchase membership levels that will allow them access to different posts, pages etc. However, similar to MarketPress this plugin will also require setting up protection levels, payment gateways and so on.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.