Fresh install of multisite and now i am getting an error message Stripe is showing fatal error

Hi there,

Just installed pro sites an i am getting a fatal error message. I have provided access to check it.

Please let me know. Thank you.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Neil,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

The Pro Sites plugin is working fine on my test site.

I could confirm that the following error message is displaying on your site.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 308109 bytes) in your_site_path/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 291

It seems from the above error message that it's displaying because low memory allocated to PHP then required.

To resolve the error could you please try Increasing memory allocated to PHP using the information provided on the following pages?

http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP
    http://docs.woothemes.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit/

To immediately access your site back and if you think it's happening because of Pro Sites plugin then you can just deactivate the Pro Sites plugin by renaming the Pro Sites plugin directory on the following path in your WordPress install using FTP or cPanel file manager.

/wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your reply.

The fatal error wasnt actually that. the error is showing in stripe in prosites.

Could you please share the screenshot of it?

Also it seems the support staff access is revoked on your site so could you please regrant it so that we can troubleshoot it?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Neil
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi there,

Ok i just moved the multisite network over to its own VPS. The Stripe fatal error i was talking about seems to have corrected itself for some reason and i can now see the stripe options to set up. Previously the options were not present and instead it showed fatal error followed by lines of information .php

Ok my issue now however. The WPMU dashboard is now telling me i am a "free" member so i cant access anything or even grant you access.

It is giving me this above your dashboard:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in public_html/content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/update-notifications.php on line 2259

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.