Friends Plugin Questions

I know there was some talk of an aggregated page of all my friends posts -- where did that go in discussions?

Also, I was wondering if there were any protections against friend addition abuse. Right now it looks like a malicious user could just try to invite 400 users at once, yielding 400 unwanted emails at a time. Maybe it would be interesting to have a daily friend update email instead.

Additionally where did progress go with linking friends with invites? If I invite someone to join a site I like they should automatically become my friend when they join, no?

Andrew

I'm going to be coding a new friends plugin over the next couple of months that will replace the current plugin. There are just too many things that are either broken or don't work right so a completely new plugin makes the most since. In the meantime there really won't be any updates to the current friends plugin.

I know there was some talk of an aggregated page of all my friends posts

That will be in the new version.

If I invite someone to join a site I like they should automatically become my friend when they join

That will not be in the new friends plugin but there will be a plugin framework that will allow you to extend the friends plugin to include this if you wish.

Thanks,
    Andrew