front builder just keep loading

Sorry my english, ... I´m using front builder to edit the panino Theme for a customer site. but, i take a break then wen i come back try to acces to edit more the theme but never enter again on the front builder. Is the second time. the first i uninstall the theme because cleaning the cache is not enougth. but now is happen again when i was in the 80% of the work. and i don´t know what to do

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello latIUX,

I hope you are well today. Thank you for your question.

I tried to login to your site using the Support Staff Login but it appears the session time has expired. Could you please re-enable Support Staff Login and post back here so I'll be notified that it's re-enabled? Then I can take a look at this issue and come up with a solution for you.

Best regards,

James Morris

• latIUX
      • New Recruit

Hello James,
      Thanks for anwsering.
      This site was really urgent and trying to fixing it I just ended messing it up even more. So I had to erase everything and install it twice already.
      Now is working if I access from Edit Mode (the icon on the top of the site), but if I try to access from the Builder Menu it appears all blank.
      I'm gonna active the Support Staff Login so you can take a look and tell me if the issues is from the Hosting Provider or from the Builder, because I have other sites that I want to use your builder and I don't want the same thing to happen.
      I wait for your anwser.

Latiux

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello latIUX,

I hope you are well today.

I've confirmed the symptoms you are seeing. In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down box.

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.