Front end admin functionality

Hello forum

I'm setting up a multisite service that should allow customers to use the functionality that I've installed through various plugins. However, it's not quite user friendly / simple when a customer has to log in to the back end to use the service. I'd rather that I could set up the needed admin functionality for the various plugins etc in the front end (in the customer's account) so that he/she could do everything from there.

Question is: Does such a plugin exist, or does anyone know how to set this up...?

Cheers!

Sajid

Hello Mikkel Toftlund,
    Hope you are doing good today

It depends upon what exactly you want to edit from front-end. There is a plugin called WP User Frontend that gives your users ability to do stuff right from front-end. They also have a premium version that you can take a look at there site and decide whether it provides features you are looking form.

Personally, I did not find a one and all plugin to do every thing from on front end and neither would recommend for obvious security reasons.

Instead, I would recommend you style the back-end of WordPress to make it look like the front-end of your website. You can do this by one of following admin themes:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/admin-themes/

You can do this with Ultimate Branding plugin but you might need to style with CSS code to make it like your fornt-end. We don't have ready made styles/color schemes, sorry

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support