Front end admin functionality

Hello forum

I'm setting up a multisite service that should allow customers to use the functionality that I've installed through various plugins. However, it's not quite user friendly / simple when a customer has to log in to the back end to use the service. I'd rather that I could set up the needed admin functionality for the various plugins etc in the front end (in the customer's account) so that he/she could do everything from there.

Question is: Does such a plugin exist, or does anyone know how to set this up...?

Cheers!

• Sajid

Hello Mikkel Toftlund,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

It depends upon what exactly you want to edit from front-end. There is a plugin called WP User Frontend that gives your users ability to do stuff right from front-end. They also have a premium version that you can take a look at there site and decide whether it provides features you are looking form.

Personally, I did not find a one and all plugin to do every thing from on front end and neither would recommend for obvious security reasons.

Instead, I would recommend you style the back-end of WordPress to make it look like the front-end of your website. You can do this by one of following admin themes:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/admin-themes/

You can do this with Ultimate Branding plugin but you might need to style with CSS code to make it like your fornt-end. We don't have ready made styles/color schemes, sorry :slight_frown:

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.