Front end only members with discounts - what plugin combo?

I am using Appointments+ and I want to integrate front end onlt users. I also have OneAll Social Login and Profile Builder to keep customers out of the admin area. I was thinking af also using the Membership plugin. My goal:

Customers come to site
Connect with Social Network, or create profile
All front end only!
Customer books appointment on calendar - pays with PayPal
Customer can see booked appointments
Customer can buy a "package" of multiple appointments at a discount, use them over time and have the website track the "credit" and use to book more appointments.

Is that something that can be done with the plugins mentioned? Appointments+ and Membership are obviously WPMU plugins.

Thanks!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Darrel,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

This should all be perfectly possible and would work great, the only thing that wouldn't currently work is offering discounts if multiple appointments are brought, but you can offer discounts on singular appointments using membership if that would work for you?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Darrel
    • New Recruit

If I didn't use the Memberships plugin, what else would you recommend to integrate with appointments+ to accomplish this. A client can buy one appt for $45, but If they pre-buy 5 appointments, they would get for $35 each. They could even pre-select the dates, then change them later if needed.

Is this possible?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Darrel,

Hope you're well today and sorry about the delay on this.

Out of the box currently with any plugin + appointments+ this wouldn't be possible without custom coding I'm afraid, as appointments+ doesn't currently support bundle pricing.

The only additional possibility, would be to activate the shared resources add-on and then set a appointment up as all the services, if that makes sense?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.