Front End Posting Questions on Events+

Hello,

Is it possible on the front-end user posting to restrict the user from adding media (images) to the body of the event text ie disable this ability or map a gravity form to the wordpress form and remove this feature?

Is it possible to restrict other parts of the event posting form to the front end user? We have added a custom "featured post" but would like to charge for this so it would mean removing it from the standard post form.

Is it possible or is there a plugin that allows us to let the user add a slide show to the event page?

Thanks

• Patrick

Hiya @Matt

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard! And Happy New Year too! :slight_smile:

Reading your post above, it sounds like all your questions would be resolved by replacing the default editor with a custom GF form. :slight_smile:

I just took a look through events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-events-front_page_editing.php to see if there is an obvious hook that can be used for that. But I'm not much of a coder, so nothing really jumped out at me.

I'll see if I can get the developer or another support staff member to come over to share their insight. Hang on...

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.