Front End Posting Questions on Events+

Hello,

Is it possible on the front-end user posting to restrict the user from adding media (images) to the body of the event text ie disable this ability or map a gravity form to the wordpress form and remove this feature?

Is it possible to restrict other parts of the event posting form to the front end user? We have added a custom "featured post" but would like to charge for this so it would mean removing it from the standard post form.

Is it possible or is there a plugin that allows us to let the user add a slide show to the event page?

Thanks

• Patrick

Hiya @Matt

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard! And Happy New Year too! :slight_smile:

Reading your post above, it sounds like all your questions would be resolved by replacing the default editor with a custom GF form. :slight_smile:

I just took a look through events-and-bookings/lib/plugins/eab-events-front_page_editing.php to see if there is an obvious hook that can be used for that. But I'm not much of a coder, so nothing really jumped out at me.

I'll see if I can get the developer or another support staff member to come over to share their insight. Hang on...