Front Page Not Loading Properly and Upfront Not Loading At All

I have not made any real changes to the main site (genakirby.com) in quite a while, and recently I found that when I go to the main site the page does not load properly. There are background pictures missing and some formatting is different. When I try to upload the Upfront editor, it sits on 10% and does not finish loading. I will open up access to the site immediately after posting this ticket.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Craig

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Was it working in past ? If yes, could you tell me what changes you've conducted on your site recently ?

I've also talked about this to our developer and he confirmed that there is issue with image urls. Many of the image URLs is pointing to wrong destination. For example

http://37.60.244.133/~genakirb/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/GK%20INvite%20to%20Speak.jpg

which supposed to be
    http://genakirby.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/GK%20INvite%20to%20Speak.jpg

So would you please identify those image and replace its links with valid urls and then test ?

Looking forward to hearing back. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

• Craig
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Milan,

I honestly can't remember making any changes recently (although that doesn't mean I didn't). I have been working on other sites recently.

It has been working for quite a while (months). I think the only thing I have done recently is SMUSH pictures and remove unneeded plugins.

I will take a look at the URL's, however, would that be why the Upfront editor will not load for the front page? That is really my biggest concern, because I could change and fix things on the front end.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Craig ,

Let me tell you that issue with image URLs is not stopping Upfront to load. Actually there are few errors related to Upfront dependencies which seems to real cause here.

So lets first try to solve those so that you can fix links via Upfront editor.

#1) Open your site's wp-config.php file
    #2) Add this line

define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');

just above the line in file saying /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */.

#3) Save the file.
    #4) Try to load Upfront Editor.

Let me know how it goes.
    Kind Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.