frontend user mapping

I'd like to create a frontend form by which regular subscribers can submit map markers (and descriptive info) to a mashup map I'm creating. I'm using the mappress pro plugin rather than the wpmudev google map plugin just because it was already installed. Anyway, I'm thinking this can be accomplished with custompress? Anything I need to know to make the two plugins play nice together? Will custompress allow subscribers to submit map markers on a mappress map, and have the submission held pending my review?

• Nithin

Hi wadams92101,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Since you are using a premium plugin, I'm afraid, I'm not sure how Mappress works. When it comes to CustomPress, the plugin is basically a Custom Post Type(CPT) plugin which allows you to define new post types. And it doesn't offer any front end submission form. The plugins works just the way like other CPT plugins from the WordPress repository, of-course with a bit of extra features.

Would recommend you to contact your premium theme support, and check whether it's achievable using a CPT plugin, if it's yes, you could implement it using CustomPress or any CPT plugins.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance regarding this. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.