frustrated here :(...I've been playing with the Protected

Hello,...bit frustrated here :slight_frown:...I've been playing with the Protected Content plugin all afternoon today, and I don't think it is what I need or maybe there is a more simple solution?

I am working on a site where the person buys a membership (could be for 1 - 4 kids). We would like to have an Events calendar accessible behind a password. However, we would like each user to create their own account and have their own password.

The payments via paypal is working great...what I would like to know if when payment is made, the site can redirect to a member sign up page, where the user can create their own account. I don't want to change what is working now, just add a redirect to a member sign up page.

The only thing behind the sign up page is a calendar of events.

Is there a simple solution to this?

Here is the site I am working on: htpp://kidsworldprogram.com

Thank you for your help.
Agnes

• Tyler Postle

Hey there Agnes,

Hope you had an awesome New Years! More than happy to help out here :slight_smile:

The payments via paypal is working great...what I would like to know if when payment is made, the site can redirect to a member sign up page, where the user can create their own account. I don't want to change what is working now, just add a redirect to a member sign up page.

If you're using Protected Content and they're getting a membership/subscription then it will force them to sign up before paying :slight_smile:

So Protected Content sounds like it will work for your needs. You could have separate subscriptions, 1, 2 ,3 ,4 kids.

You wouldn't need a password in thid case as it would be protected content so all they need to do is just login :slight_smile: which I guess sort of means they do need a password, a user password :p

How does that sound?

Which part of the Protected Content setup are you having trouble with?

Look forward to heairng back!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.