Frustrated with the membership system and plug-in not working

Hi,

In September I signed up for the single plugin membership to try out Custom Press with the intention of creating a directory for my site. In October, I sent an email requesting that my account be switched over to the Directory plugin so that I could use it instead. I thought it would be an easier solution for me than trying to build a directory from scratch.

However, the plugin did not work. I put in a help request and noticed that many other people were also having trouble with custom press at the time.

This morning, I went to see what progress has been made on my support request and noticed a new version of the Directory plugin is available. However, my account somehow reverted back to CustomPress and I can't download the upgrade. And, I've been charged for an additional month.

I'm frustrated that something that could have been simple has required so many conversations with your team. And meanwhile, I am trying to beat the clock so that I don't get continually charged for a plugin that I'm not even sure will work for me.

At the very least, I would like a refund for November's membership. Ideally, I'd like November refunded and my membership extended for the amount of time the Directory plugin was non-functional (about two weeks). That would give me time to figure out if this plugin will work for my needs.

Thanks,
Beth