full page video slider not working after WPMU install.

After installing WPMU Dev dashboard (and a number of related plugins) I\\'ve had issues with my full page video slider. It\\'s a Qode slider that comes with my BRIDGE theme. Previously, it seamlessly took up the entire width and height of any screen size above the fold. Now there seems to be a white or gray background and the video is in a rectangle on the page. HELP!!

Thanks so much!!

• Nastia

Hello Valerie, I hope you are doing well today!

Welcome to WPMU DEV community!

Once I load the page for the first time the video is at full width and the gray background seems to be only on the "Help New Customers.." slide

As it seems there is a gray overlay image in the slide's settings:

After installing WPMU Dev dashboard (and a number of related plugins) I\\'ve had issues with my full page video slider.

Would you please run a quick check for a conflict with a plugin?

Deactivate all the plugins and view your page again. If the issue is gone and slider appears as it should be, please activate one plugin at the time to find out which one is causing this conflict.

Please follow the flowchart from our manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Valerie

Hi Nastia!

It was the Jobs and Experts plugin! Thanks for helping me find the source! Any ideas as to how to fix it? It's deactivated now, so the video slider works fine...but if I were to activate it...?

Actually...before you look into that, maybe you could help me understand the plugin itself a bit. I may have misunderstood it's purpose. I thought it was more of a place to post jobs to the wordpress community...for example (custom code i need for my own, or a clients site).
    I'm thinking though, that I don't necessarily need that built into my site itself...as potential clients would be able to see how I outsource technical work.

Am I understanding correctly?

Thanks a billion!
    -Valerie

• Nastia

Hello @valerie11,

Jobs & Experts plugin allows for users to post jobs and create expert profile on your website. For an example of the plugin, please check out Jobs & Pros forum:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I will agree with you that this might be not necessary to have on your installation. It might be harder to find proffessionals to assign a job.

If you still want to use this plugin, would you please email your theme directly to us, so we could have a closer look at the code and provide you with a fix.

Include the following in the email's body:
    - Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nastia
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Attache the theme you are using
    - Any other relevant urls

Emails us directly to contact@wpmudev.org

Also, if you are looking for a professional to outsource technical work, please feel free to post a job in the Jobs & Pros forum. You will find there a list of professional that would be glad to assist you.

Let us know if you require any further information!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.