Functionality requirements - % of fee and appointment notification

Thanks a lot for building such an amazing plugin. I need the following functionality. Based on the discussion I have seen in forums, I am sure this can be set up. Kindly advise the steps on how to set it up:
1. Take 10 % of service fee listed from guests, 5% from Elite members and 0% from premium members for appointment to confirm an appointment on GCAL.
2. Provide extra 5% discount for Membership members at Elite level and 10% discount for members who have Premium Membership on service fees. They can print it out and take it to the service provider.
3. The guest and elite users should have choice to pay or not during check out: If they pay the booking fee of 10% or 5% respectively the caledar gets confirmed for the service provider. If they do not pay, service provider only gets a notification email of an interest with users email address and they can email they offline.

Best Regards.

• Tk

Hi Arstath, Thanks.
    1. It is mentioned in the Appointment+ features page that Providing additional Discount to members in integration to Membership plugin is feasible. Could you please elaborate what kind of integraiton is feasible/is there any manual on that.
    2. I have seen some discussions on Chained Payments?
    3. GCLA/Confirmation and Notification mail only without confirmation are available as separate features. I am assuming there should be some way yto pick either or based on payment status? As in let us say, when the user requests for appointment before a check out happens, the mail goes to the appointment service provider. After the check out and payment is done, the a[ppointment can get confirmed. That should be straight forward I belive.
    Thanks, Please letm eknow.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Tk,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your questions!

1. It is mentioned in the Appointment+ features page that Providing additional Discount to members in integration to Membership plugin is feasible. Could you please elaborate what kind of integraiton is feasible/is there any manual on that.

This is for when you integrate it with our Membership plugin. Then you can give discounts to each membership level.

You will see in my screenshot that I have created levels 1 and 2. I can apply the 10% of to either of them or both. I can of course change the percentage too.

You need to create the memberships first.

Then yes as you mentioned in your last post, you can also do a deposit too.

2. I have seen some discussions on Chained Payments?

Chained payments is for when you have a network wide activated MarketPress site and global cart enabled. It is so the network owner can take a percentage of each sale that is put through any of the stores, as commission. I don't think that is what you are wanting here :slight_smile:

As in let us say, when the user requests for appointment before a check out happens, the mail goes to the appointment service provider. After the check out and payment is done, the a[ppointment can get confirmed. That should be straight forward I belive.
    Thanks, Please letm eknow.

When you have payment turned on it means that Appointments are in pending status until payment is completed then they are changed to confirmed which will send out an email.

Notification email is not needed in this case as there is no manual status change needed. If someone makes an appointment and checks out then you get an email, if someone makes an appointment and changes their mind last second, then you won't get an email.

You can also set an email to be sent when an appointment is removed. So, if a client has paid then you can change the status to removed and it will let them know that it's gone.

Hope this helps Tk! Let us know what you think and if you have any further questions here.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.