Fundraiser Feature Tweaks Needed

Hello,

We have an implemenation of the fundraiser plugin on a charitable foundation website running 12 different fundraisers.

http://soobahkdofoundation.biz/fundraisers/there-is-only-one-moo-duk-kwan/

A few feature additions are really needed to make this plugin reach its full potential. Unless I am missing something the following are impossible to do.

1) a means for an admin to attach a note to a pledge. For example, if a user makes a donation through PayPal to the wrong fundraiser or a payment fails to post properly after processing, etc., then a notation to that effect needs to be attached to the pledge for reference. Currently, we are using the email address field as a note field for these cases.

2) The search feature in the Admin area will not retrieve all pledges made for a specific fundraiser no matter how it is searched. For example, if the admin needs to retrieve a list of all pledges made to a particular fundraiser it is impossible to do so. I even installed the plugin Admin Bar Backend Search by Dominik Schilling but it cannot find pledges associated with a particular fundraiser name either.

3) When a working search feature (or filter feature) is implemented so that transactions associated with a particular fundraiser can be grouped or retrieved, then those transactions should be exportable as a csv file for analysis and manipulation in a spreadsheet.

So far these are the only shortcomings that users have reported for our application of this plugin.

I appreciate its simplicity and functionality and would enjoy seeing it become even more capable with these additional features.

If this needs to be moved somewhere else, please do so.

Thanks,
Phil D