Fundraiser Format

Is there a demo somewhere to see how the fundraiser is supposed to look on the project page? I've seen the screenshot for the plugin and the fundraiser info is aligned to the right of the main content area. In any theme I try it with, the fundraiser info drops down below the content as per the attached screenshot.

Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings scotmacdonald,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the layout of the Fundraiser plugin.

Here is my own demo on my test production server.

I've seen the screenshot for the plugin and the fundraiser info is aligned to the right of the main content area.

I have just spent a significant time like I am sure you have to make it come out in the format as shown in the screenshot to no avail.

Therefore I am going to ask the lead developer of the Fundraiser plugin to please come in here and offer us advise/advise us how to possibly accomplish this alignment type.

This may take a bit longer then a normal ticket but I will see about getting his input asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey scotmacdonald,

So you would have to adjust the specific css style in order to align the fundraising panel to a desired spot. I've been hard at work on a new version of fundraising that has quite a robust template system. I can also confirm a new sidebar widget that will do what your looking for. I've been in the final stages of releasing this for a few days checking and double checking for errors and issues before unleashing it to the community. Can't make an concrete promises on the release, but you can expect it very soon.

Sorry I couldn't be more help for the time being.

Cole

• scotmacdonald
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Right on. I've tried adjusting the existing css and while you can get the fundraiser box to float right for example, you can't get the content above to wrap around it (flushed left). Or at least I can't. :wink:

I'm waiting for the new version before doing some serious testing so it's all good.

• scotmacdonald
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Probably too late for suggestions on the widget, but it would be good if you could have 1) widget lite with basic info (name and/or excerpt) and campaign data (amount, total raised, days left, etc.) for a homepage scenario a la Kickstarter and, 2) another flavour of the widget that has all of the information created for a project.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings scotmacdonald and ColeS,

@scotmacdonald - Thank you for your patience and for being a WPMU Dev Member!

@ColeS - Thank you for your quick input here and letting scotmacdonald and I know of your intentions with the upcoming release - it is greatly anticipated and appreciated.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.