Fundraiser - fundraising by user/donation, etc.

This question is not about Avatars, it is about Fundraising. I'm frustrated that I can only ask a question about a plugin which I've installed and that this question form requires me to choose a plugin. I haven't installed Fundraiser yet, I'm trying to get some information to see if it is worth the effort of installing it.

So here goes... I am trying to find a way to help contributing writers to recieve donations for their articles they post. Ideally, I'd like to be able to integrate it into the authorbox, provided in the MH Magazine Theme I am using by MH Themes, possibly as simple as shortcode and some custom work by them.

Anyway, I'm wondering if the Fundraising plugin would allow individual users to create their own fundraiser, with their own PayPal info so that they get paid directly without any processing on my end, if it can be simply a donation campaign without a set goal, if I can control who uses it, if I can earn a % off what is donated to them for site operating costs, and what other options/features are available with this sort of application of this plugin?